I see you have cars available for racing --- would it be worth adding vehicles like trucks and taxis and limos to open a new area for companies and jobs --- taxis and truck drivers could start as entry jobs for new players with a salary of 200.00 - 300.00 a day like a casino dealer -- with higher positions like dispatchers, inspectors, fleet manager. You have places in the city like the casino, airport and read about cruises which would all utilize these forms ingame -- as well as the super store, bank (armored car ), and post office.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MunkyBone [2493877]
· 6 likes ·
I suggest you put this in Suggestions. Just a suggestion regarding your suggestion.
I suggest you put this in Suggestions. Just a suggestion regarding your suggestion.
I suggest you put this in Suggestions. Just a suggestion regarding your suggestion, regarding his suggestion.
Your suggestion about my suggestion for their suggestion has been suggested sufficiently.
sorry didnt see a suggestion area thats why i placed into general .. will move to appropriate place -- thanks
I see you've made a suggestion,
I suggest, regarding your suggestion, that if you posted this in the suggestion forum your suggestion would probably fare better than if you posted your suggestion in a forum that isn't for suggestions.
Just a suggestion
I suggest you read down through the forum categories. Suggestions is there. It is highly suggestible.
Have asked to have this removed from this section.
Graved at OP's request