Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money disappeared

Started by Prezze [2121612] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Prezze [2121612]

I had money in cashier checks that I withdrew. (as you can see in my logs

 


I then got logged out and now all the money is gone.

 

please restore the cashiers check as i am logging out

Prezze [2121612]

To further add, i was bidding on auction house items, then got logged out, i cant see a bid placed nor do i still have the money