Hope I'm not asking in wrong place but what's best car to buy first I really want to get into racing so any info would be great
Racing
Started by zonpara [3454506] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Since you're probably in class E right now. Start with an Edomundo Locale.
Race official races until you start earning points, then stop spending points on upgrades. Do this with all the classes until you get to class A.
Here's a good racing guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16126414&b=0&a=0
When you get to Class A, your first car should be an Edomundo NSX. Good luck.
Mentions: RD_'s Racing Guide "2.0"
Hey I greatly appreciate the advice