Legendary, sad, disappointing, funny
The event was cool, the amount of "Its actually bad, dont do It" was not
Thank you Proxima for your sacrifice
Your reward Is the friends And stories you made along the Journey (And karma And gifts)
Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Legendary, sad, disappointing, funny
The event was cool, the amount of "Its actually bad, dont do It" was not
Thank you Proxima for your sacrifice
Your reward Is the friends And stories you made along the Journey (And karma And gifts)
Also, as I just remembered, shoutout to Duke on the day of the Summoning.
And shoutout to bogie and PrincessJulie, who had to experience most asinine 36 hours of their lives.
...Or maybe knowing Torn, it didn't even crack the top 10.
I do hope they release more NPCs with fun mechanics!
It's really shitty you didn't get to fight them all, hopefully the flight issue can be fixed for next year, may I suggest a special item that isn't delayable? could be a limited-use "spell" that takes time to "cast" that costs treats. - I had this flight-delay issue too while helping organise it all.
One things for sure, you're forever immortalized as the one that summoned a literal GOD.
Thanks for the sacrifice Prox.
Steroid Squidward 😂 a private message from Duke is an awesome thing to have received, thanks for sharing that. I wonder if we'll see Amanda [ 7] start to have a role in the M'aol lore now... And if Duke will follow up on his threat...
Steroid squidward lmao never change, Duke.
Thank you for the fun time Proxima! I hope you get to participate more next year.
cheers auld cock
but, what's ya favourite sleeptoken track?
Thank you for this event Proxima, the time you spent grinding those treats over the last 5 years ! Huge respect for your dedication and lots of thanks for having provided so much adrenaline fueled days. (As a "young" player in term of days in game, it was refreshing to finally get something in Torn that was "unknown", with lots of speculations, lots of mystery and discovery). Thank you.
Felt bad for the flight delays, but you did rally the community together and crash Torn too. The stream was one of the most exciting happening at Torn for the past few years. I ditched my girlfriend just so I can go home and watch the summoning. Haha. No loot for me too but lookign forward for the next exciting thing that Ched will roll out.
Y’all try the Falcata in your load outs. That puppy crits!
I managed to get 0 -> 93% experience on my Falcata on M'aol attacks alone!
Not all heroes wear capes. Thank you Proxima for sacrificing literally 5 years of loot to enable us fighting Ma'ol and his minions. You are the MVP.
Thank you Proxima, it was masses of fun chasing M'aol and his minions.
I do think you deserve some kind of official recognition like an honour bar or collectable for your display case.
Enjoy trading in those treats when you get there, finally seeing an ROI!
You gave us some of the most fun I’ve had in torn since I started, shit was epic!!! The torn community thanks you king 🫶
Thanks for an amazing event Proxima.
I'm saddened that you didn't receive much for your troubles, but im glad you enjoyed the experience at least.
It has been probably the most excited I've been for a game in years, so cheers to you boss!
Is the max treats 9999 or can you go beyond?
Ah right I knew there was an FAQ i forgot...
Nope! When I was at 9999 treats, I did not get Mortal Coil or Inflation. When I made an attack, I did not get a treat. And when Heasley4Hemp reached 9991, on the hour he received 8 treats from Inflation (instead of 9 or 10).
Thank you so much!!!!
This was my first Halloween, and it was amazing!
I would have enjoyed it without any "extras", but being here for the first summoning, and experiencing my first dirty bomb made it even more interesting!
Props to you for putting aside yearly gains in order to make this event even better!!!
Unfortunately I didn't loot anything, apart from 3 special refills, but most didn't either. Those that did, congratulations! Hopefully you make good use of the items you got, it would be a shame to see items so epic, be left in an inactive account.
Cheers to Proxima!!!!