Thank you. Updated
Posts archived: 147 / 147 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Little over 1 day left bump
25 on panic
I am extremely happy with my artwork from Kezek! Super friendly and affordable, not to mention I won my artwork and they did me a little extra too!
They are willing to go above and beyond to ensure everything is perfect and how you want it!
I would highly recommend and thank you so much Kezek!
Updated thank you!
Tyvm Clwee! I'll copy this to my store thread.
Auction ended: Thank you for all the bids!
I will contact the winners now.
ScocoS 20 million - Speed
WHITE-LION 25 million - Panic
Starting up a new auction.
7 mil on 3
Thanks!
+5 on 3. I swear all these white hair ones are targeting my broke wallet
LOL
Bid updated, thanks
lol there might be one coming up on my next auction if i find a render i like hahaha.
start on 1
Thanks, updated
+3 on 3 please
Starting on 2 and +5 on 3 plz.. Great work brother
Thanks!
Thanks, updated and I appreciate the kind words!
+5 on white hair
Thanks, updated