Would you look at these Wolverines go?!
The Wild group got Resurrect'd, and the result is that our newly merged team absolutely SMASHED our first 50k, earning 335k Respect & pushing us over 7mil total !
Our groups met one another a week before, but it feels like a lifetime now. I am so incredibly grateful to all involved in this achievement.
Every single one of our 100 members participated, even those who handed in Dr's notes to HR, with RyuFive notably landing over 1100 hits!
New faces breathed life into a faction that welcomed everyone with open paws and protective claws.
(over a thousand retals, amazing)
A special thanks to our chain watchers (and caffeine!), without whom this wouldn't be possible. The hours are long and thankless, but the end result is worth it.
We celebrated in true Wolverines fashion:
To my leadershit team:
I see you. The behind the scenes work, the sleepless nights, the sacrifices made to ensure success. I cherish you.
But as we know, we ain't shit without
Our members.
Every single one of you is incredible. This faction would be nothing if not for the people who gave up traveling, spent their time and their money grinding this chain out, and ESPECIALLY those of you who watched quietly to make sure nothing went wrong, always ready in the wings to make a hit.
I thank each and every one of you for your efforts, and for playing my silly games to pass the time.
ALL THE GUTS, ALL THE GLORY
I LOVE MY WOLVERINES!!!
xoxo,
Raelyn