Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Fatman [2766222] on in Trading Post.

16 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Fatman [2766222]

No longer in army job 

 

———————————————————————————


ello, selling army stat spies. I have 170 points to spare. Thats about 5-8 full spies or 17 partials.

Price is 1 xan for partial, 2 xans for full.

 

Send me a message and I'll get to them when I'm online. My active hours are most likely ~04:00 to ~15:00 TCT 

 

I'll pass you the spies already formatted for Tornstats. 

Planning on leaving the army job once im out of points so consider this an everything must go sale lol