Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HEG missing equip image

Started by Overhaul [2344024] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Overhaul [2344024]

May have been I rendered on my end but I refreshed the page before I took the screenshot. I’m on mobile by the way. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

It looks like you are in Incognito window already, can you please terminate your existing session (close the window completely to be sure) and create a new one in Incognito window and see if this is reproducible?