Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

fallen

Started by B0BY [3193472] on in Paranormal.

4 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

B0BY [3193472]

lets talk about fallen player.

Am i the only one to feel uncomfortable on there profile? i don't say its a bad thing, just kinda creepy.

if any one have a story to tell about it let me know here!

 

may they rest in peace 

LemonSoda [2668767]

Even though it can feel a bit eerie to know there are players in Torn City who are no longer with us, there’s something strangely comforting about it too. It’s a reminder that they left their mark, no matter how small, and became part of the city’s story. It’s like they’re still here in a way, woven into the community they helped build. ☺️

gahdamnwhatname [3491878]

It's also interesting, the feeling I tend to get (and maybe some others) is sonder - realising every passerby is/has lived a life as complex as your own. 
I felt the same when I first saw the fallen section (what life did they live, who were they as a person, were they happy?) but after a while, it becomes a reminder - a reminder that time is finite, so enjoy it infinitely and be free as one can be :) 

Brockman5000 [1461425]

I hope that when it comes my time to no longer be here, that I'll have something in place so I can have that status. I think about the all the players who didn't get the fallen status and end up becoming inactive fodder for others to grind XP/mug. I've been playing for over a decade, id hate to see that happen for myself, or any other dedicated Torn players.