Hello, thread dividends? Thx
Dear Torn City
Started by Titus [2198442] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Neat, I didn't know Torn had it's own navy seals copypasta.
Without me torn would be boring.
Is there another dude called Titan? I'm trying to decide if I've even heard of you.
never heard of Titus.
Just an irrelevant shit poster trying to shitpost.
I forgot he exists until he started shitting in GD again.
bring back trout thread dividends
🍿🍿🍿
Aaah the self proclaimed entertainer. Never gets old[image: i.imgur.com]
What the f**k is this and what the f**k have you done with the real Titus?
Are you back? I swear I just read a forum post from you like an hour ago.
What's wrong? How can we be of service?
Titus? I thought it was Titan and then for a moment i saw Terius. Might need to get my specs checked.
Titus 👍🏻
14:06:51 - 20/09/24 You sent $1 to Titus with the message: Please start posting again, the vacuum is causing an influx of Noob Drama instead of Real Drama reporting :'(
15 seconds of my life. Wasted.
Sorry but, GD has never been that hot.
Me and Farrot are brothers dude so shut up before I get him to handle my light work 💅👏
I love Tits.
Maybe the idiot is the friends we made along the way?