Grave
Grave
Started by Bitch_Pudding [3310523] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 373 / 373 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 373
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 75 / 100
- Engagement score
- 92 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dhensley121 [2041747]
· 32 likes ·
[image: miro.medium.com] - Typhon [1439845]
· 30 likes ·
Hi guys, so after a lengthy meeting with my legal and PR teams I have been authorised to make an official statement on this matter. First of all, the story is ever so slightly inaccurate. So there was a bit … - Umami [2168530]
· 28 likes ·
A wall of text consists of many lines of text that resemble a wall. A wall of text can sometimes be really big or somewhat small. Most walls of text lack grammar so they are not as appealing to read …
Mentioned in this thread
Bitch_Pudding [3310523] ×1
only a matter of time before i get a scam post
i aint reading all that
Editee (Alot of people who disliked this already have a bad reputation so your dislike is pointless lol)
I honestly stopped reading after this: "I was recently kicked out of my faction midnight plague."
Nobody cares about your sour grapes. Find a better faction or don't but nobody cares because we've all been there for one reason or another. Find a better faction, go solo, or logout. This soap opera is boring outside your own head.
Damn first to comment? lol were you spam refreshing waiting for the post? 🤣🤣
you had planned on not paying me the war payout for this coming war and laughed about it. you didn't think I'd come back to the server to see. you threatened me if I published the screen shots. did I sum it up for you?
before i read this long ass post as you paint yourself the victim let me get this outta the way first[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]
a friend sent me the link and it was 7min ago lol i'm also the first to upvote this lol
I make a point to check Enemy/Friend ratio before I read one of these. Saved me some time on this one.
OP you never heard of a paragraph? 🤔😂
already said I said some nasty unforgivable things. I didn't try to escape any responsibility. but you are clearly deflecting. you tried to rob me and only turned around on your statement after i threatened to expose you. you then threatened to ruin the game for me as long as I have this account if I did. innocent people don't make threats like that. you can also clearly see in the image dump you knew I had left the server.
question what Disability do you have that i made fun off that wasn't even brought up lol
you even had the balls to ask for your balance while threating to make a forum post about me planning on scammin
23:27:10 - 06/11/24 You gave $37,324,030 to DocHoliday from Divine Judgement
OP: I'm going to quit the game.
Also OP: Everybody give a shit about this first.
A wall of text consists of many lines of text that resemble a wall. A wall of text can sometimes be really big or somewhat small. Most walls of text lack grammar so they are not as appealing to read while other walls of text do contain grammar so they are actually easy to read but not as long as if you were to put a bunch of random characters or words. A wall of text might be made out of word bricks which kind of makes sense if you think of each word as a brick but that would be a tall and narrow wall unless you expand it in which case it will be a large wall in general. Most places do not allow walls of text because they count as spam and could get you banned or kicked or muted and will prevent you from posting other walls of text. Some places allow walls of text but that would be weird and probably doesn't exist. If such a platform did exist for creating walls of text and publishing them for viewers then it is probably not popular otherwise I would have seen it by now. You should refrain from posting walls of text because of the reason I stated up there that said that you could get muted for spam and another reason being that it might get a lot of dislikes or even flagged for spam. If you get flagged for spam then you will no longer be able to post walls of text which is pretty reasonable but I think people should be able to express themselves but probably not through walls of text unless you want to. I have come across a few walls of text and some of them are funny but some of them are short and there are rarely any long walls of text. Maybe walls of text were created by early internet users to troll others but that would be extremely slow because you get like a byte per second download and like a bit per second upload or something like that idk I didn't live with dial up so i wouldn't know about the internet speeds but they are probably accurate even though i should fact check that. People who create walls of text probably have a lot of time on their hands or are really boring or both and they might have very long attentions spans or maybe they are entertained by creating a wall of text because it lets them be creative with what they say. My favorite wall of text is titled "regarding walls of text" and it is a fun read because it keeps the user engaged but I don't think it is a wall of text probably more like a narration or documentary through words. Though some walls of text are large, some can be small but equally as annoying. Sometimes small walls of text are considered copy pasta because you can copy it and paste it to insert a copy of that wall of text or copy pasta. Walls of text can also be copied and pasted but what normal person would copy it? That's like copying abnormal copy pasta in a formal setting. Just imagine Jim peaking at your screen that contains a copy pasta while you're supposed to be focusing on the meeting. How would
"only to find KingArk and others"
can you let me know when you fly next so i can delay you again thx
I know pesti, Ty...and well I don't know King irl but they'd never do the things you are stating. Sometimes it's best to walk away from a situation before you become completely unhinged. It may be too late for you at this point
I mean its in the imgur image dump. if people click the link its clear you:
- weren't joking
- clearly thought I had left the discord server for good the images and the conversation and what you said will show that
- this is an attempt to deflect back onto me what I said to typhon. you clearly planned on with holding the future war payment and only didn't do so because you were caught.
images don't lie. I have all the images shared of her being a bully and harassing me. screen shots don't lie.the images also show KingArk was planning on scamming me only to be caught before he could. just because he was caught before he could doesn't make it any better he still intended to scam me.
is it too late in the post to say "I don't think this is going to go the way you want it to."