TitsMcGee, I love you
Dear Torn City
Started by Titus [2198442] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It was peaceful when you weren't posting multiple times a day.
Simpler times.
Wish we could go back
bro just log off and go touch grass, it’s not that complicated
Idiot
Edit: Oh damn he bamboozled me
See originally he was saying that if people were calling OP idiot that must make it true, and I was being a little cheeky
personally I reckon the first syllable of op’s name says it all…..
That was the easiest setup ever. Seriously.
Clearly it was meant for Titus, but another gullible troll couldn't wait to take the bait
The real idiot is the one that doesn’t know how to turn light mode off…..
Well done sir. You are an artist and an engineer
Because of you I'm turning light mode back on
Ti?
I support the big font size in which you wrote this, makes it a lot easier to read!
Let’s get real: that’s the same thing as when someone is mean to someone because they secretly like them.
That's toxic. If you like a person, you tell them directly. And if they like you too, you f**k them anytime possible.
Lastly, most people don't care or know much about anyone in forum or in game imho. We are all just nobody.
Does Titus need Torn or does Titus need to have his ass Torn?
Discuss.
hello to you too!
I don’t post.
You just did
I would like to know more about your Fursona and top 5 five furry funs that happened at the last furvention.