Hi Torn,
I'm not one for speeches but I wanted to post one last thing before I officially quit.
Torn is a very interesting game and I really appreciate the wide demographics of this game. It was amazing to see the game develop and to also grow up with this game as it evolved. I have played for almost a cumulative 10+ years (I had other accounts before this). I am 24 later this month and got to experience a lot of stuff in the past two years (IRL and in game). Upon self reflection I realized I need to understand when it is time to let go and move forward.
DO NOT FRET AND DO NOT BE SAD. In the end, we all shall fall, but good energies will always rekindle. I do not know if I will ever speak to you guys again, but I know good energy will always come back and stick. Hope y'all make it big irl and in torn.
This game has been amazing and gotten me through some very tough times. I met amazing ass people along the way.
A few to note would be Quilogy [2083745] who has been the most genuine and remarkable human being I have ever met in an online game. He was the reason why I played and for a very long time one of the sole supporters of why I continued the game.
There are so many others who gave me a chance when I started out and trusted me completely though I was a stranger.
I will never forget my former boss and friend wavelength [1601527] who trusted me with his company and even loaned me great amounts of money so I can buy my very own PI (newsflash: not the best way to invest your money xd).
Thank you for always talking to me and being a true friend in my time of need, talies [2272830]. I wish you the best IRL and hope you figure out everything you need to.
Thanks for always being supportive of my decisions and making me smile Shandurai [25719]. I still can't believe you have my photo when I was prepubescent still on your page xd. You're a goat.
I appreciate you being the bro Pete [1758760]. JFK 2.1 would've been so boring if you weren't there. You were the sole reason why I stayed there for so long. Keep grinding IRL as always.
You have been a great friend and I'm excited for your IRL journeys that you have shared with me. Keep that bugger close to you! Continue to stay high-spiritied~ Thumbmaster220 [2653226].
There are so many others to thank and I'm very glad I met you in my Torn career. Each and every one of you have impacted by Torn career in a positive way. Keep staying unique and true to yourself and your values. I hope you guys continue to spread positivity. Thank you damaster [641864], Emforus [2535044], JohnK [2570007], Nika99 [2306783], TED [496062], Invert [2125774], WhackedMaki [2587660], Gem [2581696], Link- [2411345, DonTheBull [2634942], Dovahkiin [2294968], Candymonster [1632600], Aduialelen [2093738], MRJOHHNYTORRIO [88497], Ubel [2455206], PxkSnowball [2071734], and Zeke [449597].
Special shoutout to the family of IMPULSE. You have been my home since day one and I always hoped to return after getting "better" in terms of BS and NW. Sadly, my adventure ends. I hope you guys continue to grow. Thanks for the motivation,
Special shoutout to TEAM CHAIN REACTION. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming. The determination and passion has made me evolve a tenfold while being housed here. My account's NW has grown more than double since being here and my BS has been small but promising. Thank you for bringing me in and working hard to build a team and family CrazedOne [1915023].
Thank you for always helping me financially in the game and always being people to rely on to chat about the everyday nuances we go through, Tiffinity [1785484], Untouchable [1360035], S-I-S [1187574], MIA [131289], madbuns [1811936], Khawasi [1607981], Momo [1888994], and skmoonlight [2619860].
I wish I can say more and do more, but time is so little for me.
Goodluck to you all, bye friends~
Eat my SEs and remember me for today. <( ^ o ^ )>
Though it's not much, I hope the SEs help to those I sent it to. I'm giving away my NW to you guys because I'm thankful for the times we've spent and want to be able to help you guys out one last time like you did for me. BURN THE BOATS~
(will send out all tonight and close acct, ty)
You use your Black Easter Egg.
A sense of financial stability wraps its arms around you like a warm hug.
You gain $6,935,664.
You now have $6,935,665 and a booster cooldown of 05:59:57.
Mentions: Aduialelen [2093738] · Candymonster [1632600] · CrazedOne [1915023] · damaster [641864] · DonTheBull [2634942] · Dovahkiin [2294968] · Emforus [2535044] · Gem [2581696] · Invert [2125774] · JohnK [2570007] · Khawasi [1607981] · madbuns [1811936] · MIA [131289] · Momo [1888994] · Nika99 [2306783] · Pete [1758760] · Quilogy [2083745] · S-I-S [1187574] · Shandurai [25719] · skmoonlight [2619860] · talies [2272830] · TED [496062] · Thumbmaster220 [2653226] · Tiffinity [1785484] · Untouchable [1360035] · wavelength [1601527] · WhackedMaki [2587660] · Zeke [449597]