Hes still in kings fac cause roster lock...
Grave
Started by Bitch_Pudding [3310523] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 373 / 373 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Context: when I started playing he bought losses from me at a scammable rate of 150k taking advantage of a noob. I remembered this and Wi-Fi spent all Halloween in the hospital because he’s not good at the game.
Still got more candy than you so what does that make you?
You also did not get more treats than me. I got 650+ Treats. They’re treats not candy.
Treats/Candy what difference does it make lol?
Also 650+ means what exactly? More than 692?🤔🤔🤔
Also also, keep disliking my responses. Shits funny. Get a hobby bro. You slutted for me literally months ago. Let it go dude it’s a game.
Hi guys, so after a lengthy meeting with my legal and PR teams I have been authorised to make an official statement on this matter.
First of all, the story is ever so slightly inaccurate.
So there was a bit of a mistaken identity, however me thinking he was someone else only added to a very long list of crap I do not like about this chap, (turns out the "doc" in names is frequently used by dickheads)
Anyway, I delayed and embargoed for maybe a week or so and then forgot about him until he popped up again with some bullshit. Was mad funny, I'd embargo him, he'd fly to Switzerland on like a 7 hour round trip (delays obv) and then I'd embargo again while he was on his 4 hour flight home. Then I'd sit back and watch him flip out in discord. Was f**king absolute gold, then the div would get back on a plane to refill his happy straight away and I'd do it again 😂😂😂😂
Also I'm not the reason he was kicked, his faction absolutely hated the nob, I did take the credit though, because those that know me know I love this shit.
As seen on the first page, the screenshots that King posted (stealing my karma! Has just made the embargo/delay list btw) that was his messages and abuse to me, which I didn't see until last night 😂😂😂
He also told me to kill myself and various other things, again stuff I didn't see because being the busy man that I am I drop a line then disappear for a bit, then my not so good friend matty h sends me lots of screenshots showing me the carnage that unfolds.
He then told me he was disabled and I should stop, I actually did because I don't pick on disabled people unless they are residents of a faction called mongarch.
TLDR
Anyone with the name doc seems to be a pleb. Docs not the victim here
Also big up to my brother biigz, very proud of him for coming through his rough patch and embracing parent hood like a man
Didn't you say you are quitting or something?? Just log off LoL
CN I have your stuff?
You can have DN.
..
Calm down your only level 51 with low battle stats for your age.
so first you try and cause problems for my faction mate. I stay out of it because...well...it is you and you are a major drama king. This is obvious.
Then you jump in to another thread because you can't handle your own drama and cause more over there without even knowing the story and, if that was not enough, you even contradicted yourself.
We are over here trying to get the people who got hurt a lot support and retribution for the harm brought to them and YOU DECIDED THAT ANA WAS A FLIPPING VICTIM???
I know you are desperately trying to save face but all I am gonna do is save you time.
You are in the wrong. You have destroyed your game. If you stick with this name everyone is going to remember that you are at the same level as Ana with a tenth of the experience and half her intelligence and I consider her stupid.
Don't go adding to a conversation until you know what you are talking about and congratulations, you are now going to get personal attention from me until you apologise to Frostevv.
Get busy and hope he will take your apology
..
Weird how your name pops up in the drama threads. I’m going to give you some free advice. Give the twitter fingers a rest. Hit the torn gym. Take your 3 Xanax a day. In a couple years you’ll finally break a billion after 10 years in torn.
...
It is your spending too much time yappin instead of training. It’s embarrassing that even with my delayed training schedule I’ll have surpassed you in battle stats in a year or two.
So you are not going to take that long vacation or quit.
Typical Drama King stuff
You can't get sympathy, you can't bring it in battles so you gonna spend your time butting in where you don't belong.
...
Can I have your stuff
The usual.
Deny deny, change stories, deny, twist and then claim more stuff. Then it is off to "I will show one person my truth cuz none of you know me" and wrapped up with "Only I can judge because I am an expert at everything and no I did nothing wrong even if I did know what is going on and kept my mouth shut so I could get a free faction"
So yeah, usual stuff