1* LS, getting our 2nd star on Sunday. Prob our 3rd the following Sunday.
I have one inactive employee that I need to replace. Please apply, and if your stats are even remotely not terrible, I'll hire.
Pay is shit, $10k/day, but I'm rotating through trains for all employees. No taxes.
See company benefits below.
Apply here
https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&userID=2800329
---
Benefits
0* - Nada
1* - 100 endurance <-- We are here
3* - 2 extra travel items
5* - +50% speed and dexterity when not wearing armor
7* - Waive all property upkeep and staff costs
10* - Free Business Class Travel
Explanation of Benefits
1* - 100 Endurance: Increases your working stats, which makes you more efficient in the company, and increases your ability to compete in the workforce.
3* - 2 extra travel items: You get to fly and bring bag 2 extra flowers/plushies/etc to sell. Sounds like very little, but you should be flying anyways and bringing in that sweet sweet cash.
5* - +50% speed/dex: 50% extra ability to hit or avoid when attacking/being attacked.
7* - Waive upkeep/staff: Save $350k/day (a dollar saved is a dollar earned).
10* - Free Business Class Travel: This is where you really make money. Flights are half as long. You can fly back and forth between Torn and SA multiple times a day and make bank off that Xan.