NO LONGER BUYING
16:11:41 - 10/11/24 You were awarded the honor: War Machine
01:35:24 - 12/11/24 You were awarded the medal: Fortress (Successfully defend against 10,000 attacks)
21:50:17 - 12/11/24 You were awarded the honor: Leaderboard
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
JMUK [3462812] ×1
NO LONGER BUYING
16:11:41 - 10/11/24 You were awarded the honor: War Machine
01:35:24 - 12/11/24 You were awarded the medal: Fortress (Successfully defend against 10,000 attacks)
21:50:17 - 12/11/24 You were awarded the honor: Leaderboard
just did 13 :)
Paid, legend
Received <3
Great buyer
Hes legit i got the money for each loss
Just did 14 more, I think... (I lost count lol)
Paid
To reply to the above two - just logged on after a night sleep and everyone outstanding has been paid :)
18:32:49 - 18/10/24 You sent $4,000,000 to Adam-Mroz
18:32:33 - 18/10/24 You sent $3,000,000 to MaviasImran
Received :), but I'm pretty sure I did 14 attacks, not 12
im happy to send more if I'm wrong. This is my log
Good business. Paid quickly.
Updated status - not currently buying till after Halloween event. I will amend the OP when I resume
up
up
up
Paid quick easy very helpful
Did 3
Trustworthy and really quick to reply! Pleasure doing Business!
Still buying