Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

AN support service

Started by Mif [2789043] on in Company Discussion.

25 replies · 817 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mif [2789043]

Hello

 

I'm offering a support service for Adult Novelties companies.

 

Why are you stuck on the current star? How to reach the next rank? What do you lack to achieve the goal?

Bought a company and cannot realize wtf is going on?

 

Firstly, we will define a goal to achieve.
Then I'll analyze the current state of your company and make suggestions on how to do it.

 

Price: 35m per week
For the cost of the company boost, you will receive 1 week of support, but this will have a long-term positive effect, unlike the boost, which will expire.
It can last as long as necessary.

 

Shortly about me.
I built my first AN from scratch to 10*, then sold it and soon got back into business by buying another AN. Got over 1 year running AN as director.

Alvara-X [2678496]

Mif has been a tremendous help in getting my AN to 10* 

 

I would highly recommend that you use the service he provides so that you can enjoy the benefit of chilling in a 10* AN and hopefully you will also join the ranks of the top 10 AN 

 

Best of luck to all the future Adult Novelty owners :)

Mif [2789043]

Thanks guys for your attention to my humble person and service :)


Yes, I'm offering advice only.

 

Laws and codexes are free and open information in any country, but lawyers, accountants, and customs brokers exist.

7-eleven [2927678]

Good luck with this endeavor.   Even though this is a text game, we know a lot of players still prefer to just get the advice up front instead of reading the guides or forums.  Yes, all the information you need to run a 10* AN is already out there.  I know because I run one at 10*.

 

But, I also know that if there is a niche of folks that are willing to get advise directly from a veteran director and pay for that service, then I am all for that!

 

OP said it best with his lawyer/accountant analogy. If anything, when there is a lot of chatter about how to make money in Torn despite the changes, I am not going to knock a player that is doing something proactive to generate income and help some players.

 

I get a lot of messages from new AN directors all the time and now I have a place to refer them to.

 

So Good Luck Mif!