Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Year Day?

Started by Beauvoir [2285776] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 329 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
31
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Beauvoir [2285776]

Fello. Yehp. Exactly what it says on the tin. Coined a silly little name for it.

Year Day.
Essentially the anniversary of when you created your account, calculated in days, marking a personal milestone, and a neat coincidence 


2024 is the current year. And as of today, I had created my account 2024 days ago. 


I suppose everyone can only really get one of these. Unless you happened to make an account on a December 31, then you'll be lucky enough to get two. ^^


When was (or will be) your Year Day? Do you think this should be a thing? I think it would be a nice little thing to acknowledge long-term users.

Thought it was neat so i made a post about it. Yee.

Pat [2638276]

seems fun for the forums, idk about adding it to the game.

 

anyways mine was on 30/12/21 I think (at least that's the first tracked amount of playtime I have) so it's still to come :)) 

Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor

It’s not a birthday or anniversary though, it’s the year matching the age in days. 

Very good to finally have a term to describe thing length of time!

Beauvoir [2285776]

Yeeeah. To be honest, I kinda wanted to do my own thing. I dunno, though it'd would be cool.
Also, I'm not exactly the most social or free to post, but I won't dig into that here.