Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Early Discharge

Started by Champha [3398667] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Champha [3398667]

 

I noticed someone had a special icon while being in the hospital and i was curious what it was! I read on the wiki that it involves leaving early when it's an outside hit or something related to a ranked war, but I didn’t fully understand the requirements. Could anyone explain how it works?