When I join a torn job, like education, law, medical, etc., I can promote and spend my job points, but I can't see the ranks and benefits of the job I'm in. It's shown in the picture below. I'm currently in the eduction job
Help needed
Started by Mehdi1 [3198968] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
You can report a bug from here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0 Try to be detailed about the issue your experiencing and providing any troubleshooting steps you've already tried (ie different browsers, incognito mode, clearing cookies etc) Also take a look at this thread …
Try clearing your cache maybe? If it isn't fixed after that, make a B&I report
How do I make a B&I report?
You can report a bug from here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0
Try to be detailed about the issue your experiencing and providing any troubleshooting steps you've already tried (ie different browsers, incognito mode, clearing cookies etc)
Also take a look at this thread of common troubleshooting steps you can try in the meantime:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16224330&b=0&a=0
He means make a post in the Bugs & Issues forum.
Here's a link: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0
Just got his feet wet under the helper desk and already using acronym's us mere mortals don't know Flare.
You gonna excel as a helper :P
Btw I am just teasing before anything gets lost in translation.
I hope you've saved that somewhere...