Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] HEG Kwack

Started by PandoraJones [3024054] on in Tools & Userscripts.

14 replies · 515 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
62
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Clyoth [3477744] ×1

PandoraJones [3024054]

TL;DR Kwack HEG, HEG Kwack.

 

The world will never be the same from now. Are you fingers hurting from the amount of clicks it takes to HEG Kwack?

 

NO MORE!!!

 

Now with 2 simple button presses you can get your duck killing fix.

 

 

Link to download script <----

 

Thank you Clyoth for making this script <3

 

Please share your thoughts and any logs you are proud to share.

 

We are one step closer to stopping the duck.

 

PJ Out

Mentions: Clyoth [3477744]

Fexalan [2130109]

R+

 

I've been looking for something like this for weeks on end and I'm glad someone just made it. I cannot wait to use this all day.

masheen [2625139]

I'd confirm with a staff member if this script is allowed. I think any scripts need to operate only in the page where the button would be in initially.

 

PandoraJones [3024054]

Yep specifically only goes to the item page at the button press doesn’t equip it for you. I checked the rules for this before it was done :)