Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I'm back

Started by AztecWolf [1507229] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 1.6k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bLackHearTNeL [2239333] ×1

AztecWolf [1507229]

Hey everybody. Not a whole lot of people know about me and that's fine. I recently finished my Army Basic Training, and I gotta know. What did I miss out on the past 2 months? Any juicy drama or incidents? I'll be sending Drug Packs to the people who inform me of the most interesting things I missed while I was away

 

Shoutout to bLackHearTNeL [2239333] who attempted to use me as a punching bag and failed almost 75% of the time. Nice tries buddy 👍 

Mentions: bLackHearTNeL [2239333]

Elizabeth [2339829]

Item market got a big change.

 

Cthulhu was finally summoned this Halloweek, dropped a new kind of item (Artifacts, ooh spooky)

 

And uh... Nah, that's all the pressing news I know about off the top of my head

7-eleven [2927678]

First and foremost:  Congratulations on completing Basic Training HOOAH!!!

 

Second:  Item Market 2.0...  bazaars no longer visible and "EVERYONE LOVES IT!"...  or maybe not LOL 🤣🤣🤣

Grumpster [2678266]

Bazaars were Chedded and are now essentially irrelevant.

M'aol was f**ked up (after he f**ked up the servers).

Some people bitched.

More people bitched about bitching.

And now I'm bitching about the people bitching about others bitching.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

You missed everything 

 

Two db's were dropped during the M'aol event (a bit after he was summoned, and then later when the fight was sent out of Torn due to server load)

 

A ton of Rifty v. Ana drama to catch up on if you like that sort of thing.

 

I've made a shit ton of money flipping stuff from bazaars to item market, countered by some really awful number swaps that hurt my soul, because the new market doesn't keep your f**king sell price after you've sold all of an item listed 

Wolf-ie [2798004]

Scamming was released, not sure if that was in the last 2 months tho. rumors of O.Cs 2 by the end of the year: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16428538&b=0&a=0

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Omfg the 24999 chain 😂😂😂💀💀💀 they initiated a raid on Ana  some random inactive 1 member faction (???) at 24999 which immediately killed the chain. So they followed up with a chain of 25001 to make a 50k chain the hard way 💀

 

Forum post:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16429845&b=0&a=0

 

Sequence of events:

 

https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=chainreport&chainID=41964854

Lithium

Achieved a chain of 24,999 over the course of 2 days, 16 hours, 52 minutes

10:00:32 - 25/10/24 to 02:53:27 - 28/10/24

 

Breaking the chain with a raid on some random inactive 1 member faction:

https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=raidreport&raidID=6064

Lithium's raid on RED CROWs

02:53:28 - 28/10/24 until 22:31:51 - 30/10/24

 

https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=chainreport&chainID=42172023

Lithium

Achieved a chain of 25,001 over the course of 3 days, 2 hours, 27 minutes

20:33:28 - 29/10/24 to 23:01:01 - 01/11/24

 

Edited bc I mixed up the raid with Xenon's 100k chain that ended on Ana:

 

https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=chainreport&chainID=41964791

Xenon

Achieved a chain of 100,000 over the course of 5 days, 18 hours, 24 minutes

10:00:04 - 25/10/24 to 04:24:18 - 31/10/24

 

Forum post with more detail:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16429417&b=0&a=0

(Screenshot of the attack log posted in the thread)

 

Mentions: 24,999 + 25,001 = 50k chain with flair · Xenon - 100.000 Hits

BobrKurwa [2841258]

Halloweek what a drama.

 

-Maol was summoned (begins end times)

-Servers crashed

-Someone blew dirty bomb and no one got out to kill Maols minions abroad haha

FattyLumpkin [2702848]

You missed the big points scandal, M'aol being summoned, two dirty bombs on Monarch HQ, a 60 page train where everyone takes a turn on Ana, and I reached my 500th day sober (inconsecutive of course).