Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by GrizzleSpit [3149512] on in Graveyard.

60 replies · 838 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

GrizzleSpit [3149512] ×1

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

GrizzleSpits Custom Graphic Design

I am GrizzleSpit[3149512], I am an amateur graphic designer with experience in Adobe Suites and creating completely custom works for all manner of graphic needs. 

 

Weather your in the market or just looking, I will bring your ideas to life. I provide Profile pictures, animated and non animated, company signs, logos, 650x90px banner ads. For the torn newspaper, and coming soon will be custom emojis and layouts for streamers.

 

Since I am an amateur, you can get the same dedicated and service as a professional, at a fraction of the professional charge. This also means that you will get a fresh and eager designer that is ready to meet your every need until your custom design is exactly what you want. You will receive a watermarked sample version before project completion to guarantee satisfaction and the non marked as well as a usable web link at time of finish. Capable of providing all file types and formats to suit your needs.

 

Contact me here in Torn via mail, I am available anytime with the exception of very late hours of the night (4:00-12:00TCT) to discuss your dream designs, and to take a detailed and thorough description of the idea you have in mind to provide the best possible finished product detailed to your exact specifications. 

 

I will provide previous work upon request and am ready to bring my designs to the good people of Torn city. Contact me today to start your custom creation.

 

So since I have to clarify, the image below is AI generated and my first piece created on a computer. It is not a representation of what I can do, nor is this a post to sell imaging. Any images created by me as custom can be purchased but are not expected to be paid for unless you feel my work is worth the money. Yes I used the word purchased, no I have not asked anybody so far for any type of payment and unless something I have provided a watermarked version for your approval has received confirmation that the piece is to your liking, there will be no finished piece as I'm looking for people that want the piece for whatever reason. I am looking for the chance to gain experience through completing projects not to gain money. Thank you for those of you who u derstand what I'm doing here and for giving me your ideas to work on as it has given me projects to work on to help grow my skill and perfect the software I'm paying to use as well as research any process/ tools i have not already been able to do with yet. 

Important: DO NOT post any thanks on this forum as I don't want you dealing with the forum trolls hatred and bounties. Allow me to take there attention so you can enjoy your finished piece!!! 


Thank you for your messages and I will work as fast, but as carefully, as I can to provide you with your ideas. 

 

Again, any use of AI will be disclosed during discussions on what you are looking for and the piece below is an AI generated image, and is only a name tag as I like the image I made the first time I started the software.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: GrizzleSpit [3149512]

WhiteWolfX [2871084]

 I am an amateur graphic designer with experience in Adobe Studios

 

typo - u mean AI Studios, not Adobe Studios

 

what even is Adobe studios?

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

Adobe Suites jackhole, and yea that's A.I. that was also my first thing I ever did. Not worried keep bountying and I'll keep having my guys claim the free money

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

So many people really that pissy cause I'm offering to make people graphics hahaha can't believe how much everyone gets there panties in a wad when I post. Honestly the most fun I have in this game is when I'm pissing all over y'all salty sallys

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

Oh nice, I have had that pic a while and just uploaded it and never noticed that. Look at you examining everything with a microscope just to flame someone on a forum post . ....... Jesus shooby don't you have time for anything other than to watch my threads haha 😂 😂 😂 i

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

Everything I've done in here has been self taught so I'm not worried bout y'all's comments. I'll post up more stuff tho, keep up the feedback so I know where to improve

 

Shooby [2510470]

My God you are a brain dead talentless loser. It doesn't take a microscope to see the garbage AI trash you're using.

 

 I've commented on one of your threads which was just you being a retard complaining about buy muggers without any proof.

Chuck_Norris [2544593]

My guy, I suggest you take your post down and grave it.  Mining salt is fun when you are in a position to handle the blowback.

 

Looking at your pfp, you appear more like the type of person to sniff the sock you've just jacked off into and this will not end well for you.

 

[image: i.makeagif.com]

BiiGz [2733267]

give us a look at your portfolio of work done and not just a random shit AI image, before trying to defend this crap mate

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

XD  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 what blowback do I need to handle? Y'all gon bountie me for a cpl days like that's never happened before and then y'all gon move on to the next thread you can shit all over. Note the word amateur in the title lol I guess y'all some real gfx designers huh obviously y'all some real serious artists XD

GrizzleSpit [3149512]

Here's some real talk for ya, someone always "suggests" Igrace ea thread but that doesn't mean shit. Every time I post something we go through the same shit, with most of the same people like shooby commenting almost instantly with some dick headed comment because they spend there whole lives at there desk inflating there ego with trash talk in a forum post on a game where people like me play for fun and not because we have nothing better to do. The flame ain't even that hot, y'all more of a mild simmer at this point. The fact that I just re started f**king around with Adobe express, or the fact ttha ive had any experience whatsoever with Adobe Suites means absolutely nothing. Even if I was acting like a "professional" there's still no difference between what I'm doing and what y'all do. The only real difference is there's no real thing in my post that you can find besides a bear claw and a.i. cartoon generating that is actually a serious issue. At least I've got the decency to be up front and honest about my shit, and absolutely no shame here from it either. The post says amateur and that's what it is, the fact I pulled a image of mine from the first time I messed with the software and slapped my name and game id number on the sign sets you guys off like a fat chick in a cupcake factory is the greatest thing about this game. Can always count on the forum to bring me some entertainment in between war times, God knows there's world class critics and famous "professionals" around every corner here. Y'all bout as professional as my tweaker neighbor is a professional at stealing the copper out everyone's air conditioner for a hit, and about as desperate to flame someone as he is to get that hit. This the best game in the world I swear to god 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Sicknature [2087102]

AI is not graphic designing..
Also starting your post with "experience with Adobe Suite" (Creative Cloud now) which contains Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Illustrator etc. I assume you show us some real work, even if it's basic I don't mind but AI? come on..