It wasn’t the fastest or most respect, but it’s ours. Not bad for a bunch of alcoholics.
A few fun statistics I insist no one fact check because I’ll be sad and am an ugly crier:
- The youngest and lowest respect faction to complete a 100k chain to date.
- The most attacks performed by one player in a single chain to date
in one of our chains. - Total chain respect accounts for over 17% faction respect from chain start.
- During the course of the chain we had at least one marriage, one new baby, three international trips to the middle of the jungle, and countless threats of violence in our discord gambling channel.
- More Nipples than any other faction in Torn.
- Copious amounts of drugs and alcohol consumed.
- 2,961 drugs in Torn consumed, not all of which was Xanax.
- 1,711 times a revitalize weapon was loaned.
- 16 times said gun was retrieved while someone was using it.
- 126 close calls with chain timer
- 6 discord giveaways
- About a dozen guests
- One big family
I want to thank our chain watchers who have foregone much sleep to ensure we were successful. Without you, we would not be where we are today.
Special shout out to M’aol for crashing the servers twice and giving the new guys heart attacks.
I am proud to work with such a phenomenal group of players, and could not be happier with this accomplishment.
It’s been a lot of fun running around causing alcohol induced violence, but now we rest.