Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug or ignore?

Started by crabshtick [1790034] on in Racing.

3 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
crabshtick [1790034]

I was in a 100 lap race on the docks. 

It finished and I joined a normal 6 man race.

Then it said i had crashed on the docks.

I lost 2 components that I replaced and got revived.

Now I'm not sure what to do.

I'm still in the next race but the icon at the top is red indicating that I'm not racing.

Is it all good?

 

Cheers. Mark.