You left your faction
monarchHQ and me are no longer friends, friendship ender wiv monarch
do you get sick ov things sometimes and feel like you need a change?
do you HAVE ANY suggestion for what I should do after leaving MonArchHQ?
Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Faction 3241 ×1
You left your faction
monarchHQ and me are no longer friends, friendship ender wiv monarch
do you get sick ov things sometimes and feel like you need a change?
do you HAVE ANY suggestion for what I should do after leaving MonArchHQ?
Not reading that essay
Now come to Monarch Research, we are better off.
Can I have your stuff? 🍿🍿🍿
Twinsies
07:17:13 - 12/11/24 You left Mongarch Ruwusearch
Gimme da loot
sad stori
lyk if u cri everytim
:'(
and there he left them
standing alone in the dust
suck you mum mentos
I thought it was TheFerrett expressing himself again with all that colour.
And bad spelling.
I'm gonna raid whichever faction you join now
Give me 100m and I say whatever you want
make sig for me pls for free
Hello bro are you brain damage
Join CR then DB them from the inside
come guest in stompers