Had enuff
Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Staff Edit: Extreme Flaming
I've seen better shit posts from Ana m8
Join Ana's faction
oh no...my faction income!
wher mong brother zomb
Join my faction, lets start a new frenship
Hello sis you are sus
I think you hit the upscale font button a few times too many by accident, just in case you didn't notice :)
Like a used mento
I'd join a very small/weak faction and have some fun if I was in your shoes.
This history books will say this moment was the beginning of the downfall of the Monarch Matriarchy.
This could be the start of something really special, think of the karma
Oh no, Monarch will lose the island now!
Cheers to all involv
Transfer history is made
I literally JUST joined Monarch and you left, you absolute raging mong 🙄
dont talk to our member like that or u will regret it
Dammit. You were the reason I left PT to join M*
WTF am I supposed to do now?!
I am rattled My jimmies are rustled.
My bams are boozled.