Closed
If I missed your losses in the last couple hours, send me a mail
Started by KingShmexy [2071072] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Closed
If I missed your losses in the last couple hours, send me a mail
Attacked
Still buying :)
I'm selling loses,attack and pay
Needing lots more still
:)
I’m going to attack you soon
Received
All paid out. Still buying more
u still buyin losses?
Did 4, paid out straight after i was done +rep!
19 losses
:)
:)
I'm now giving away prizes to the top sellers once I hit 10k defends - only 9,000+ to go :)
Attacked buddy.
:)
Done
All paid out - still buying lots more
Morning. Going again!!