Lol i only have 24 bucks and have absolutely zero idea how I'm gonna get enough money to actually last
Absolutely broke
Started by Ij1n [3480216] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 39
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
i think the first tip would be to read tutorials and guides here in forums. The first post has a list of guides that exactly tells you how to proceed lol
This is where you'll want to be: Tutorials & Guides
Sell losses. That means you attack someone you have no chance in hell of beating and they will pay you for the energy you used to do it.
You're six days old. Torn is a marathon, not a sprint.
It's a text-based game. Start reading, get a starter job, find yourself a decent faction and work your way up in crimes. Even search for cash can get you HPCPU's (search the junkyard when it's safe) that still sell for pretty penny.
And never sell stuff to shops before checking the market price.
Like... Irl? Or in Torn? If in Torn find stuff doing crimes and sell it to a good trader or in the Item Market. Highly recommend turning on forum signatures and refreshing this post (settings > forum signatures > checkbox on > apply, repeat with profile signatures).
It's not as easy as it used to be to find a hammer for $10 that you can sell to Al in the shops for $50 and play the paperclip game for 10 mins until you got $1000. But there's always giveaways in the Fun&Games forum, where you can get free stuff (again with the turning on forum signatures & refreshing this page 🤔).
Your faction should also be able to help you and if they can't find a new one.
Also selling losses, although I never did that so I have no idea how it works.
You could literally attack me and lose for 300,000$
I'll give you $20 to dance for me...
You can give me $19 for feet pics.
Don't sell losses... worst advice you could ever get smh
Sent you a gift, it should sort you out xo
I used shoplifting chocos and city finds, try casino/russian roulette, also you can start doing bounties for BHG on discord, and use your energy on baldrs level list to get to 15 so you can start flying and buying abroad.
Its going to be hard to get a job with peeps, so best to stick to army for a bit..
good luck out there
I may be broke, but I am rich in the things that matter
FRIENDS
You can also make a quick buck flipping beers/lollipops from the city shops on the item market. It's not a lot but it's a bit of income you can do daily without needing lots of capital. I'm in a good mood so I've also got something for you when I land back in Torn.
I never sold losses either. never got the appeal.
I hear feet pics are profitable
Moving forward do not start a thread with Lol. And secondly you will be in fed shortly it was a nice visit.
🍿?
No, not this time I’m afraid.