Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Desktop Mode Gone

Started by Prime [1968449] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Prime [1968449]

Hi I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I have already spoken to member of staff and ran over everything that could be causing the issue but basically I set my mobile in desktop mode on torn to be able to do forum post for my faction and when I went back to unset it the option for desktop mode is no longer there to toggle on / off

 

I'm on web not app 

I've tried clear cache 

I've tried changing browser desktop mode on / off among several other things.