I'll do a loan for poker, RR, any casino game or anything else. Need collateral and fee is negotiable and based on time/risk/collateral. Just HMU if you need a loan and we can negotiate
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
This sounds suspicious 😂
I'm offering loans to gamblers if it wasn't clear
I am more curious about you having 40b NW at 300 age
Poker
either really good at poker or a restart