I have no friends...but I am okay with that.
CONFESS
Started by GORE506 [3201169] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
You don't need much friends. You need people with same values, interests, and goals to work WITH you.
You need very few partners in crime. But not many. In fact the less you have, the better it is for you.
I see friends like guests to my house. There are people you only allow on the fence like strangers. There are people you invite to the porch, living room, or kitchen like regular friends. Then there are people you trust enough to enter your bedroom. The VIP. The people who sit as your inner core.
There is old greek word "philia". It means deep affection, loyalty, and companionship between friends. The word is so important, it was used in the last conversation between Peter and Jesus. If you ask chatGPT the friendship between King David and Jonathan, you will get better idea.
If the friendship doesn't go as deep as that, it is not worth to have at all. That's my principle in friendship.
Also you'll find it one day. Someone who is worthy of your devotion and friendship. Just trust your instinct and keep improving yourself. And remove the wrong people.
A tree with too much branches can not grow a lot of sweet fruits
I too have no friends. Its okay, you are not alone.
DedeSiregar makes good points above, I would read it and embody it.
I hope you are doing well! Good luck in Torn
None of us here have friends........
Torn is the perfect place to make a ton of compassionate understanding friends, global is especially receptive to deep meaningful conversations.
: Virtual connections have value in a person's life but can never replace in-person conversations or interactions:
:)