Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Destroying Sweeney's Legacy

Started by Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.

112 replies · 4.13k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
113
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Evil-Duck [1182047] ×1

Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor

Edit: For those saying circ is 250, this has been confirmed later by bogie that given shop is still open the destruction just meant 1 more was buyable from shop. Is what it is, still was first to destroy one and idc about money or I woulda just sold it

 

So with the arrival of Keepsakes, we were all tasked with the quandary of which to purchase. Some went with friends, others easiest sale.

 

I decided to become the first person to permantly remove a portion of someones remembrance, and for this I decided my victim would be someone undeserving of a keepsafe to begin with for crimes against THE_FERRETT. 


It is for with great joy I show to you, the first destoyed keepsake, Mr Sweeney Todd's.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's not about money, it is about sending a message. Now 249 (too many) will remain. Don't mess with The Dream Team

 

Signed,

Euphoria

 

TDT Security Detail

 

 

 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

First I've heard about these, but feel free to destroy them, makes them rarer when I'm sat here at the end of times glad it's finally quiet for once...

 

...

 

...

 

...

Nobody [237547]

The description doesn't even include that he was a forum mod back in the day, but he quit because he was done with Torn...