Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage

Started by Ij1n [3480216] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 284 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ij1n [3480216]

How beneficial would marriage be to me currently? And like how would I find someone? I Was almost able to but I guess I lucked out. Heh. I have no idea how it all works but I know I'll probably need to have a marriage in this game eventually 

Dexterity [3131335]

Belongs in QnA not GD but oh well...

Find a spouse that willing to pay upkeep for PI, go about your business if they go afk divorce them in 2000 days after you have all the merits

Ij1n [3480216]

How would I even find someone who'd want to marry me? I'm a newbie and don't really have much to offer- lol

Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer

!Moved to Qna 

 

Marriage is always beneficial :) For the merits, for the shared pi upkeep, and perhaps for a friend!

Rinka [3398030]

I would ask the faction members first, if they are not available, you can go to properties and they have tons of threads. I also texted some players on the News and got feedback, good luck!

Wolf-ie [2798004]

marry a fellow noob, your own faction might be a good start. level 15+ so you can afford to share private island costs