During Haloween i achieved my longterm goal, which is retaliate 1000 times.
That puts me at #195 in informal Retal HoF.
I would like to thanks my factions NPO, JUX, 39th and others that let me retal on their behalf. Thanks to all who attacked my factionmates, but was weak enough to beat your ass.
Special thanks goes to D3vl and HT, who attacked our terts back in 2022 and failed spectaculary. That was first time i started taking retals seriously.
Onward to #100
1000 retals
Started by Private_Joker [2488283] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Nice! Private_retals! Retals are super fun to do. Great achievement :D
Thanks to all who attacked my factionmates, but was weak enough to beat your ass.
You're welcome 😆 I feel like by extension you should thank GenShinigami for being my favorite RW weapon test dummy. Congrats on the milestone, and godspeed going forward!
Unfortunately Gen decided to abandon us, so nothing to thank for
But thanks to you)
Nice milestone, I'm about ~800 from the top 10. Won't be long until you're chasing up behind me :P
Nice! Private_retals!
Retals are super fun to do. Great achievement :D
Where is the retal hof? Link please. Regardless, well done!
(I think I did pretty well too...)
https://www.tornstats.com/graphs
You are at #142