Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple log for one action

Started by villain13 [1551441] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
villain13 [1551441]

 

It might be nothing important. But the log shows that I spun the wheel of lame twice which is impossible to do.

I spun Awesome wheel 1st, then Mediocrity and lastly, wheel of lame.

 

Please check the log, just before I spun awesome wheel.

 

 

02:21:51 - 18/11/24 You lost on the Wheel of Lame

02:21:54 - 18/11/24 You spun the Wheel of Awesome for $1,000,000

02:21:59 - 18/11/24 You lost on the Wheel of Awesome

02:22:01 - 18/11/24 You spun the Wheel of Mediocrity for $50,000

02:22:05 - 18/11/24 You won 10 casino tokens on the Wheel of Mediocrity

02:22:08 - 18/11/24 You spun the Wheel of Lame for $1,000

02:22:12 - 18/11/24 You won 5 casino tokens on the Wheel of Lame

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

When did you spin the wheel of lame? Yesterday? It's possible that you closed before the wheel stopped and just didn't go back to the page.

villain13 [1551441]

You're right, mate. I checked the log again. The last time I spun the wheel was 6 day ago.

 

02:01:14 - 12/11/24 You spun the Wheel of Lame for $1,000

 

Then the next log is this>> 02:03:23 - 12/11/24 You bought a Daily Dime lottery ticket for $100

 

As u said, I might have closed before the wheel stopped.

Thanks for the help.