Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scamming Deception -- NO award

Started by Zimomo [2459216] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 727 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Zimomo [2459216]

I ordered four colors and received the money, but I didn't give the award.

Decepticon:
Respond to a victim's Temptation, Sensitivity, Concern, and Hesitation within a single successful scam attempt ;

 

 

10:25:35 - 17/11/24 You used 3 nerve successfully responding to a Advance-fee Scam target gaining $93,000

PoisonedMonkey [3177383]

Yeah I don't have four fails listed in my log, just two which I assume was the hesitation and concern. I'm 100% certain I hit both sets of arrows along the way as well though. 

 

I did have TornTools enabled though, not sure if that's got any bearing on things...

Zimomo [2459216]

But I'm sure I stepped on four colors;
I completed the Concert, Temptation, and Hesitation first,
Then, after waiting for an hour and a half for Hesitation's automatic recovery, 
I stepped on Sensitivity, and got the money.

 

I have been persisting for several weeks for this merit.

Zimomo [2459216]

In the past few weeks, when I encounter scamming, I always record the steps on notepad++, which color was stepped on and which color was not stepped on, so I remember it very clearly.

The log display is incomplete, so I need  staff help to confirm.

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I checked all four flags - everything seems to work fine atm. Perhaps there are some very special circumstances?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You stepped on the Temptation on a different target at 8:07:03 AM. I have cross referenced your outcome IDs with the actual outcome/conditions. The temptation landing will always be in green, one of the green was for resolving the concern and the other green (outcome ID 17625) was not an accelerator. The accelerator outcome appears at 08:07:03 AM, after you trigger the hesitation at 08:06:21, meaning it was on a completely different target since Hesitation locks you out of that target.

 

 

Thanks!

PoisonedMonkey [3177383]

Would you be able to do the same check on mine please? It was just before 11.40am yesterday - if you look just before the following entry it's the last scam I completed before that... 

 

11:39:35 - 17/11/24 You posted in Scamming Deception -- NO award in Bugs & Issues : I just had the exact same thing. Definitely hit…

 

Edit: if it helps I believe my order was sensitivity, hesitation, concern, temptation, cash out 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I don't think that is necessary, it literally took me an hour to put together all the pieces. It is definitely not worth the effort to satisfy your curiosity. Dev has checked that the process is working fine and there are a dozen players who have received the award just today, fair to assume it is working fine.