Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fedded Archives

Started by CRLF [2095076] on in General Discussion.

39,831 replies · 794k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39,832 / 39,832 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

QueenCarnivore [2565196]

But, should her being a bad friend get her fedded in a game?

I'm actually asking, as the punishment doesn't seem to fit the crime....(for Hemi)

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Duh if the information she leaked is being used to blackmail someone (2 staff even lol), it is worth of perm fedding.

She could warn herr and nova to stop for 2 years but did she ever? 

She could make this right by writing to bogie of what happened asked the blackmail to be stopped by fedding those ppl but she didn't.

Mistakes happen, sure. But did she ever take accountability of that huge mistake? She didn't afaik.

 

Sociopath gets off too easy these days. And I am very surprised ppl still call her as their friends. This says a lot the quality of human being she was. 

Herodotus [1670169]

what·a·bout·ism

[ˌ(h)wədəˈboudizəm]

noun

BRITISH ENGLISH

whataboutism (noun)

  1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue. Also called whataboutery.

     

     

Geez, ya'll are like those pull-string toys that can only say 3 lines.

PimpChu [1284243]

this is something i think the mong squad cant actually reconcile with themselves. likely because they somehow think they're above everything, since they consider themselves to be the best in the game, and entitled to special privileges. 

no player not directly involved is owed any kind of proof or explanation.

 

that is between staff and the perma-fedded. even moreso if there is a belief that their actions may have crossed over in to criminal conduct, which i would very strongly recommend that Ched collate the evidence and provide it to local police for a determination to be made, and if it has, for any prosecution to be taken. 

the thing is, while we are talking about bogie and PJ, it extends well beyond just them. 

those of us who have been around and involved in the community long enough know this isnt the first time something like this (blackmail, possible criminal conduct) has happened, and people need to know that its not on, and there are genuine real world consequences for it. 

BrotherPigeon [584064]

I already forgot why but based on this screenshot and a few others from WW contacts I have, I went to add confess to my enemy list. Lo and behold they're already there with the description "c***, bigot, bully, homophobe".

 

Looks like the Monarch shoe is really fitting well, huh. Two of of the five fedded for this were also already on my enemy list for similar reasons but I guess I've got those enemy slots back now.

 

More to the point of where you've stated that WW feelings are mixed, I can also confirm this. There's a lot of very unhappy WW'ers out there on both sides right now, and it seems like a toxic place to be if people are scared to side with the victims here. I expect the fallout to continue.

 

 

Sky [380980] Committee Committee

If crimes were committed, they should be dealt with through the legal system. If rules were broken that warrant a ban, then those players should be banned.

 

But I have to say, the lack of accountability here pointed towards Princess Julie is crazy to me. She broke the code of confidence, she is the one that shared intimate details of her relationship with Bogie to others, which in turn was used against them both.  hemi spreading that second hand is certainly wrong and I don't justify that.... but there is no way she's more at fault than PJ... And hemi getting fedded for it based on the details shared in this thread seems ridiculous to me..  You are punishing her for the sins of the foolish idiots who abused the information, and ultimately for the personal decisions made by Bogie and PJ. Regardless of the mental anguish it's caused (which is terrible), it seems to me people should have come clean with their sig others in their personal lives so blackmail couldn't be held above their heads.  Easier said than done, no one is perfect.

 

Protect your reputation, protect the people you love. If hemi is getting banned for this, PJ also needs to step down from torn staff for a greater lack of discernment and judgement. Had she kept her relationship private, none of this happens.

 

Edit: For the record, I like PJ and bogie both.... And the decisions made by consenting adults in the past doesn't change my opinion of them as people. But I don't agree with the public execution of hemi here. I really don't

Celestino86 [2925740]

I am really sorry this happened to you, but at least now it is resolved.

Some lessons to be learnt here... more severe action needed to be taken 2 years ago or when the initial situation started crossing the borders to real life crime, not only to protect you sir but also other individuals that got dragged in this mess and abused by these 4 individuals while the game allowed them to continue to play.

 

HEMI for real, all your bitching and whining last year about Monarch and Eliminations and how they own the game and you are the ultimate weasel that fed them with information and pictures and other shit to enable them?

 

bad girl, I hope you stay in jail, goodbye

Celestino86 [2925740]

typical victim blaming at display here.

 

because she trusted a friend and her relationship became public she should be abused?

STFU already.

NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter

This is still going on? What even is there to argue about at this point? Bozos got fedded, the faster we forget about them, the faster Torn gets better. Let's leave them forgotten like they deserve

QueenCarnivore [2565196]

She never told the people she shared the info with to blackmail anyone. She didn't blackmail anyone, nor was the one to doxx anyone...she shared gossip... as personal as it was...it is not a crime.

 

She is a bad friend not an evil mastermind. Again, the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Ace- [2071734]

Calls out Pj for lack of accountability and other dumb bullshit.

 

States in the same post she loves Pj. (yeah okay buddy) 

 

If there is one thing that can be taken out of some of these posts, it's that Sky and Hemi are terrible ass friends that don't give af about Pj. 

Sky [380980] Committee Committee

I made very clear that I don't condone hemi's actions. But PJ should be accountable for hers. She had no business sharing intimate details/images/etc of her relationship with Bogie with others. Somehow you all are okay with that part I guess