Tell us what you're thankful for during this wonderful season😁 If no ideas, then tell us what your plans are for this upcoming year of 2025! I'm thankful for all of you waking up this morning and being able to read this forum👍 All of you are valuable and should be loved. I hope you guys have a wonderful day, make sure to keep your hopes and joys up💜
Thanks For Everything!
Started by Casual_Zeke [2941459] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I am thankful for Jesus and love.. I am thankful for understanding and reasonable people... I am thankful for my job , my school, and the roof over my head . Hope you are good and hope lots of ppl reply to you buddy .
I am thankful that I get to war Vs lion force this week