Hello, Torn community!
I’m JUSTTUNA, and I’m currently looking to buy a wide variety of items in the game. If you have items you’re looking to sell, feel free to reach out—I’m interested in almost everything, except for keepsakes, collectables, and clothing.
I’m always open to fair offers, and I try to respond quickly to messages. Whether it's supplies, rare items, or everyday materials, I’m happy to make a deal!
Don’t hesitate to message me with what you have available—I look forward to doing business with you!
Best regards,
JUSTTUNA
(Feel free to PM me for any inquiries or offers!)
Buying Cans,6 pack Energy Drinks,Xanax,FHCs and Edvds!
Started by JustTuna [2797339] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 60
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
+
+
Super quick and safe! Prices are great to boot; I will definitely trading with you again!
Fast and reliable
Bump
Nice and kind trader
Mug free n fast too
this is the best trading i have seen so worth it I loved it
quick and easy trading
SCAMMER SCAMMER lol jk w trader
Quick easy trade fair price.
Fast and easy trading, no fuss and good prices.
Awesome trader
No trouble trading, got to clean out my inventory without feeling ripped off. Solid trader
Excellent trader, super fast & decent prices.
+
+rep absolute goat
Great quick service defo use again.
fast,secure, reliable. and approachable.. thanks justTuna