Most of us know about the "Hands Solo" 4th of May hidden honor bar, but are there any other honors which are not visible in the Awards menu? Seems like Hands Solo is not in the TornStats database either...
Hidden Honors?
Started by Gardrew [2429596] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
It's in both :)
Well, now I feel dumb... So I guess there's no hidden ones either
There is one called “My name is Earl” for getting 1,000 karma and unlocking the VIP forum
So that’s why selling karma is bad.
ROFL
There absolutely are hidden honors-- but they're not obtainable by players. Most of these are used by NPCs only or rarely Chedburn when he's feeling squirrely
There could be hidden ones that are obtainable by players. I still remember when my faction was the first to get the Discovery honor during one of my DB builds. I had built before and so had others but it was silently released and nobody knew about it.
Hidden achievements are always a great way to keep games interesting and keep players looking for more to do but reading these responses so far, it doesn't sound like there many.
*yet. If there is one thing I've learned about Torn in the short time I've played, it's that things are constantly changing. Sometimes good. Sometimes bad. But everyday you never know what you will log in to find.