I find my self putting the game down a lot when flying, and got to thinking. Where's the in flight entertainment? I know you get some fact tidbits but this is hardly entertaining! A game of pong or tic tac toe to pass the time while you faction chat or whatever else you can do while flying ( maybe this is s learning experience for me and I'll find some stuff to do now ) would help take a lot of times of inactivity from myself and put it back into the game. I hope you enjoy my suggestion
In flight entertainment
Started by GreenCronic [2978735] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=holdem. Use this to watch live torn poker. Should work even when ur flying. Can't play ofc
Now that's something, thank you!!
More suggestions like this would be appreciated if there is more things for me to do.. I feel like I'm reading the same forums, and I've been through the newspaper