Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Any racing changes??

Started by Mr_Charlie [452500] on in Racing.

1 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Mr_Charlie [452500]

I've had a string of my worst ever 100 lap times lately. For example, docks normally 4: 55, 56, 57

Now I got a couple 4:58 and just now a 4:59. Something strange going on. I checked and all if my upgrades are there etc...

Any ideas?

Just random bad luck? That's hard to fathom

Thanks

StumpyDog [2252131]

its called RNG no one really understands but thats what you have been dealt with 

 

Keep at it im sure your luck will turn around and you will start getting faster