Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lavish Merit

Started by M48di [3387089] on in Tutorials & Guides.

5 replies · 635 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
M48di [3387089]

Hey guys I was going after the easy to get merits, and I came across the "Lavish". It's basically dumping an item with a current market value of at least $1,000,000.

 

I searched a lil and found that from time to times there are cheap items that have high value; Like Guandao, Cricket bat and others had a value over 1M in a certain period of time, but all the search lead me to the items from 2 3 years ago, so I wanted to create this thread for new players so they know which item is in the Item market that is cheap but has a high value.

 

I'll appreciate any suggestion and a thumbs up to keep this thread alive. Thank you/

Knirt [3033570]

Not poison mistletoe is almost a meeme in tornmfor price manipulation.   Can get one next month in Christmas town and wait for someone to buy it thinking it's the poison version and it's value can go over 1 mil.  But you need to check often.  I waited almost a year for this to happen.

 

In the end I tossed a case of grenades...

 

Maybe a month later non poison mistletoe was @ 1 mil...