Here's Torn's Wiki page on Chains. It's got a lot more info than what I could squeeze here. This is only a basic guide for beginners who don't know what a chain is, or how to chain, so if you need more advanced information and graphs (and also math formulae if you're that kind of nerd - I can't math to save my life!), you'll find it there.
Now, a couple things:
It's already in the guide, but I cannot stress this enough: Listen to your faction leaders. They probably have a specific plan, and they have reasons why they might ask you to do one thing instead of another, or other ones might be more casual and not care if you mug, and stuff like that. Each faction has its own style, so try to go along with that as much as you can.
That amazing pic of that guy getting punched in the Milestone Hits section (which I love and makes me laugh every time I see it, lol!) was made by Eucalyp.
That is all, hope it helps!
________________________________________________________________________________
Struggling to find targets that give you decent Respect?
There's a tool for that!
You can use Torn Army Knife to find targets based on your stats.
You need to submit your API to find targets.
It also has its own API if you want to add it to a bot!
You can help enrich this project by donating spies or Xanax to the developer.
For more information, ask Noctis.
________________________________________________________________________________
Link to my Happy Jump guide
Link to my Flying guide
Mentions: Noctis [2637039] · A Flying Guide (an Infographic) · Happy Jump Guide (Infographic)