Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Birthday Present.

Started by Crezzpy [3424321] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 648 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Crezzpy [3424321] ×1

Crezzpy [3424321]

So someone from my faction who I have gotten pretty close to is celebrating his irl birthday tomorrow and I want to gift him something in Torn.

I however dont know him Personal and dont have that much money.

Any suggestions?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Just wish them a happy birthday. 

 

If you wanna go the extra mile, have AI make a birthday card to send them.