Does anyone else collect stamps?
Stamp collecting?
Started by MASTERSERVER [3154037] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Sorry no, but I wish you best of luck in finding someone that does!
I don't but I have a whole chest of them my parents got when I was a baby as kinda like a investment
There's some cool ones in there, I did try to buy one stamp online with Hitler on it supposed to be from ww2 I thought would be a good investment/collectable but I am sure it's fake haha
I don't but I have inherited a bunch of old stamps in a bad state from my grand father, that's a cool hobby though!
Im not collecting stamp in real life, but there's penpals app called SlowlyApp, and I collecting stamp there, the stamp are based on international days or specific local stamps