Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Up

Started by FattyLumpkin [2702848] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 1.5k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

FattyLumpkin [2702848]

I had a whiskey float with ice cream and bourbon, then the next thing I knew I made this. Yeah, it's another shitty rap song about Torn. I dropped a few names but no f**ks so it's almost a church song by the usual standards. What was the best Torn reference?

 

 

YouTube video dx5ylEfoFYY

Awesome-O [2356036]

Not gonna lie... 

 

I assumed that was gonna be absolutely dog shit

 

But I gave it a listen and skipped straight to half way....

Gotta admit, better than I thought it would be... I mean it's not banging (as the kids would say) but it's not bad

 

+R

FattyLumpkin [2702848]

I'm not sure if being sober would've made it better or worse but it's great that it almost passes as a serious song when it was 💯 a gag.