4 months in a game with 10s of thousands of players and you think anyone noticed you ?
You must be pretty special.
Started by -M249-_Cerberus [3350239] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
4 months in a game with 10s of thousands of players and you think anyone noticed you ?
You must be pretty special.
Ah sorry to see you go, we had so many great interactions, take care...
...Is probably what you wanted to see here.
I think you were busted buy your mom playing this game. Hope she did not find you porn stash too.
and mofo is back 4hr after creating the typical leaving torn post.
What is wrong with this basement dweller.
he's hoping for some love in this thread imo
they had to check how the thread was going
what image i must have missed that
Good riddance, anyway can I have your stuff?
Hulk giving the goodbye booty wave
Can I..
Why bother making a post if u ain't gonna give us your things
Give stuff and close account
To quit means to leave. Not to come back. Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/quit
Can i have your stuff?
Irl should always come first. Good luck with school.
He's only 4 months old. There is no stuffs.
126m net worth.. not sure if I want it or not....
no.... don't.... come back....
4 months in... I was in school when i started playing,i didnt moan that i couldnt catch up, i just played as you do with any game? xD