Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Up

Started by FattyLumpkin [2702848] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 1.5k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Bitch_Pudding [3310523]

The irony of you stalking me for two weeks despite this being the first time I’ve responded to your bullshit in over two weeks despite you feeling the need to run your mouth non stop sometimes almost every day about me. The irony that you act so offended after literally stalking me. You poor poor little snow flake. But I’m the a hole if I make a comment after ignoring your diarrhea  of the mouth for weeks on end.

Xerra [2775419]

This is so much better than that maddog/madgod - delete as appropriate - bloke has come up with.

 

I'm now expecting trout dividends from FattyLumpkin as well.

 

Xerra [2775419]

17:54:12 - 23/11/24 FattyLumpkin sent a Tampon to you with the message: Best I can do for trout dividends

 

Cheap bastard. This is like expecting a blowie and not even getting a reach-over....

 

OldGoat [2814495]

This doesn't belong here, it didn't make me feel like i had wasted the last 3 mins of my life like most the post in the GD forum usually do. Nicely done.

FattyLumpkin [2702848]

If you liked that, you'll love how I roasted NNGO in our latest ranked war. 

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=9&t=16435044&b=0&a=0